Sunday, April 07, 2013

WELL INTENDED BUT...


...give us a call when band chiefs join the spiritual fast and monies allocated to the band actually go to the band members rather than to the "chiefs and cohorts."
 
Krystalline Kraus's picture



Activist Communique: Elder Raymond Robinson is on a second fast to protest Harper's lack of dialogue with First Nations | Apr 5 2013 | Krystalline Kraus | The Manitoba Cree elder is on his third day of his spiritual fast, in which he is not consuming food or water

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive