Friday, April 26, 2013

RESPONSIBLE LANDLORDS...


Joe Fiorito

Joe Fiorito
Bedbugs are thriving in Toronto Community Housing, at 200 Wellesley.

I live in an apartment building that is privately owned and managed and their mantra seems to be to look after the needs of their tenants...they arranged, at the beginning of April, to have the entire building inspected by a private "pest control" company and this took three days. Tenants were responsible to provide access by moving furniture away from walls, etc.

The ludicrous aspect is that "bedbugs" do not have TTC Metro passes and a clean building is infested by new tenants or/and buying used furniture without intense inspection.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive