Sunday, December 15, 2013

A MINISCULE PART OFCANADA POST PROBLEM....



... IMHO I WOULD SAY THE MAJOR PROBLEMS ARE BLOATED MANAGEMENT AND POSTAL UNIONS.



Full Pundit: Salvation for Canada Post? Or does the 'death march' continue?

Is the end of home mail delivery to Canadian urbanites the beginning of the end of Canada as we know it? And does Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.



Ending Canada Post's monopoly would benefit taxpayers and consumers

The question before us is not whether to ‘save home delivery’ or ‘save Canada Post.’ That is a false choice, which the logic of monopoly...
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive