Wednesday, December 18, 2013

POLICING IS NOT MEANT TO BE A POPULARITY AFFAIR...

BUT LEFTWING SOCIAL IN-ACTIVISTS TURNED POLICE INTO SOCIAL WORKERS WITH GUNS. ADD TO THIS COMPLIANCE WITH DIVERSITY INIATIVES PROBABLY INDIVIDUALS NOT SUITED TO CRIME FIGHTING/PROTECTION ARE HIRED!

Christie Blatchford



The policeman's real lot is that he can't please some of the people any of the time

Just days after a young man was shot by police at a subway station in Toronto, and before the facts are known, a protest called for the disarmament of...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive