Monday, December 16, 2013

SORRY FOLKS...

...at what point do you ignore "potential" vulnerability to your family members?
 
FORD'S comment "In an interview with Conrad Black that aired Monday night, Ford suggested Dale was taking pictures of Ford’s children over the fence in his backyard in an infamous 2012 incident.
 
“I have little kids. When a guy’s taking pictures of little kids,” Ford said. “I don’t want to say that word but you start thinking, ‘What’s this guy all about?’”
 

  
 
The really queer thing about the entire Daniel Dale affair is the anti-gay undertow nobody’s talking about.

I would suggest the "NOW reporter" sit in on the turnouts held by police before they go on duty, especially at the CNE and events that attract many children, and I will bet the wording might be different but the inference is there...does this make TPS anti-gay!
 
Dec 15, 2013 at 04:04 PM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive