Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FOR SHAME (facetious)

Human-rights tribunal probing student’s complaints of homophobic discrimination

A Toronto-area teenager who alleges repeated homophobic discrimination at his Catholic high school feels he is “winning” now that a rights tribunal is looking into his complaints.

Christoper Karas said he submitted a complaint to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal listing more than 35 allegations, including teachers who marginalized gays in the classroom and a teacher who facilitated his shunning by some fellow students on a class trip.

“I think the way [the school board] responded to my human-rights-tribunal application is a lot like the way they’ve responded to me,” the Grade 12 student at École Secondaire Catholique Sainte-Famille in Mississauga said Sunday afternoon. “They’ve rejected what I’ve said. They haven’t tried to constructivel address the issues...”

>>  8 Comments send email  |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive