Friday, April 25, 2014

PET TREND....

Trudeau runs away from middle class questions following report

 

OTTAWA - Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau walked off with a skateboard under his arm Wednesday when asked about an international study that contradicts his claims Canada's middle class has faltered under the Harper Conservatives.

 Trudeau, Ford caught posing for Flaherty funeral 'selfies'

Justin Trudeau gets his picture taken with an unknown person at the State Funeral for Jim Flaherty that took place at St. James Cathedral on April 16, 2014 in Toronto

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive