Tuesday, April 29, 2014

IS rabble.ca PUBLISHED IN FAR EAST

  Apr 29 2014 | Duncan Cameron |
  Canada is not short of workers: it is short of employers prepared to pay decent wages for difficult, demanding work. For business, labour is a cost of production to be kept low.

Bangladesh social workers lobby for better labour rights in wake of Rana Plaza disaster


A year after the collapse of the Rana Plaza building, Rory Truell says social protection systems are still not in place

HOW MANY UNIONS HAVE RECRUITERS IN THE AREA...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive