Monday, April 28, 2014

HER LATE SPOUSE ALSO LOVED PLAYING DRESS UP...

Chairman Chow Throws Her Lot In With Vicious Homophobe Iron Sheik!

 

"He is viciously homophobic – and I don’t mean it in the sense of the lame accusation thrown at anybody who disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle. The Sheik throws the gay insults to belittle and humiliate his rivals. For example, he says with contempt that Hulk Hogan is gay and he made his career wrestling in gay bars. Also, according to him, Michael Jackson was a higher-class gay, because he liked little boys."


Chow's gonna need career counselling after this...


>> 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive