Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Small c Becomes Closet L

Whenever someone says a radical proposal will "just make the problem worse"...

You know it is THE perfect solution to said problem.

We used to be rude to every immigrant that came to Canada, with the result that most of them got their acts together and assimilated.

Only recently have we begun telling immigrants to maintain their own traditions, and the result is a dead Muslim girl.

If Muslims feel "torn between their new home and their old one", they should go back to the old one. Am I stopping them?

If they are wearing "traditional garb" but "don't necessarily want to do so" -- their "masters" will soon come around when we start shunning them everywhere they go. Or they'll go back where they came from (see above). It's a win-win. Especially if it means I can get an English speaking cabbie who actually knows his way around Toronto.

What really drives Muslims to radicalism are the weekly Saudi-sponsored sermons they get at their Canadian and US mosques, not me refusing to take a cab driven by a Muslim once a year or giving someone a dirty look.

I really don't care about anybody's hurt feelings, let alone those of a bunch of unassimilated troublemakers. My feelings have been hurt since around 10:30 AM, September 11, 2001 and they haven't knocked themselves out to make me feel any damn better.

Shunning is a nice old fashioned conservative idea. The trouble with Canadian conservatives is how many of them are really liberals at heart.

# Kathy : 2007-12-12 14:33:28 UTC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive