Sunday, December 16, 2007

Send Me An Invitation........

......when they open a supportive housing unit in Forest Hill, Rosedale, Post Road. We have at least three "supportive" units within a mile of my house and their might be more and I don't recall being asked to approve the proposals but then I live in the "old City Of York" and are supposed to be represented by Howard Moscoe.

City Hall: Supportive Housing Approval

It was heartening to see city council almost unanimously vote in favour of new supportive and transitional housing projects this morning

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive