Monday, December 17, 2007

I Just Don't Find Him And His Stooge Entertaining

Whether Letterman is ripping off the US taxpayer or not is irrelevant to me.......

David Letterman: dirtbag

As a tiny number of us have been saying for over 20 years.

I really feel sorry for people who are easily impressed by glib, grim "hipness" of the sort Letterman trades in.

I've always been "uncool" for prefering Leno. But I guess some of us are better (and more willing) than others at reading character, and weeding sleazy charmers out of our lives, not matter how entertaining they may be.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive