Monday, December 24, 2007

The Faithful Fight The Good Fight.......

.....against the onslaught of the anti-god, anti-religion, anti-xmas proponents.

Their Disbelief Is My Strength
I suppose it's the greatest joke of all. Deliciously ironic as well. My Christian faith has been profoundly encouraged by those most eager to smother it. Put simply, I was helped along the road from indifference to belief by the banality of atheism.
More

Christmas spirit
Christmas has become a contentious time. Questions of who celebrates the holiday, as well as how and why they do so, lead to highly emotional debates. Old traditions are under siege, and new ones meet angry resistance. MORE...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive