Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kate Asks A Valid Question

December 15, 2007

When Did "Asshole" Become a Race?

After an experience this summer of choosing a quiet spot to fish from near Blackstrap, only to have four Chinese speaking men come along 2 hours later, and without so much as a "hello", park their asses a mere 3 feet away and proceed to cast over my line and swing lures past my ear until we were finally forced to pack up and leave, I can only guess why.

Posted by Kate at 6:35 PM | Comments (39) | TrackBack (0)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive