Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An Update On Gay Marriage

I don't think it was "based on a lie" but was more of a squeaky wheel thing....in-activists within the gay community need to feed their egos and their bank account much like in-activists in the poverty, race, etc. groups.

Canada: demand for gay "marriage" was based on a lie

"It turns out, however, according to recently released statistics, that pledging their love by legal marriage is not high on the agenda for homosexuals. Recently released federal figures from Statistics Canada indicate that less then 5% of homosexual Canadians have bothered to marry since same-sex marriage was legalized in 2005.

Why? Let a gay journalist explain:

"I don't expect the wedding rate will pick up. We have something better in our relationships, something that allows for a variety of friendships, f… buddies, lovers, sisters and exes. We don't put all the pressures on one person …"

"We don't need the limitations of marriage. So we're taking a pass."

In other words: "gay culture enshrines slut-itude, and most homosexuals were never interested in monogamy anyhow."

Which is what I said about the gay "marriage" fight since day one. But then I'm just a troglodyte homophobe...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive