Monday, September 01, 2008

Chickens Come Home To Roost......


......and "union leaders" can think about it while they are marching.

Reports of labour's demise overlook encouraging trends
David Goutor Sep. 01, 2008
As union activists march in Labour Day parades across Canada, it may appear that they have little cause for celebration.

Sep. 01, 2008
Labour Day began in Canada as a fight to work less than 12 hours a day. The "nine-hour movement" started in Hamilton and quickly spread to Toronto in 1872. It eventually led to a law legalizing union activity ...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive