Sunday, May 03, 2009

Like Seinfeld Iggy Is About Nothing

Civitas vs the Seinfeld convention
I spent another day at Civitas in Toronto. I chatted with a lot of old friends heard and discussed a lot of interesting ideas and even chatted with HM PM Stephen Harper on hrcs. I wasn't paying too much attention to the Seinfeld convention , but I got home and discovered the statist grits want a carbon tax and want to increase the powers of the thought police. I had been fairly certain the grits....
Dr Roy's Thoughts

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive