Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog Versus MSM

Jane's just plain wrong: Lots of influential women in Harper's PMO
Akin: The Globe and Mail's Jane Taber writes a popular "Hot and Not" column for her paper on Saturdays but she's made a serious and, to be honest, surprising error in this week's edition.


End-of-session hot and not
Taber: The Liberal Party president earns a Senate rebuke, the Harper Tories gain in the polls and other notes to kick off Parliament's summer recess


.......thanks to Blogging Tories

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive