Monday, June 29, 2009

I Agree In Principle BUT......

....in all fairness arrangements were made for Pride Week Activities with the committe picking up some of the cost but even then the unions made a big "stink" which caused some delays. BTW the CHIN Picnic scheduled for July 1st will continue...different union.

Dominon Day to be cancelled in Toronto?
I am listening to John Tory on CFRB. Apparently Canada day celebrations in Toronto will be cancelled. This disgust me. Miller and the union are both despicable. They both knew the strike was coming , why was no provision made for the celebration of the great Dominion. I am greatly saddened by this. I called the show to express my disgust. I think the private sector that already does most of this
Dr Roy's Thoughts |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive