Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maintain Your Decorum Ladies...No Burping Or Farting

Ladies Who Lunch

June 30th, 2009

luncheon

I’ll be scarce for a while, since today is the monthly Vast Right Wing/Vast Zionist Conspiracy luncheon. I’ll be there with Kathy, along with other members of the VRWC/VRZC, and Kevin Gaudet of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation. While I’m off helping decide the news and market cycles for the next four weeks, while drinking the blood of Palestinian babies, do check the links below:

Have a great day. Kisses on your pink parts and all that.

Posted by: Right Girl

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive