Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hard To Believe...Malicious Bloggers

Temporary Commenting Policy
I am currently undergoing a malicious attack from either one, or several individuals, who are trying to undermine my ability to control my own blog and my ability to deny commenting privileges for those who breach my rules of ettiquete here. In short, I’m infested with leftist trolls. One of these people, a one “Peter”, against whom an indirect comment led to a very unwelcome litigious threat from a coward, may still be at large, sockpuppeting and manipulating behind the scenes to attempt to bring down my blog. It’s gotten to the point now where too much of my valuable time is occupied in repelling these people.
Unambiguously Ambidextrous |

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

Oh don't worry Walter. for you, a malicious blogger is someone who dares disagree with you.

Typical dumb as a post conservative attitude.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive