Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome Back Sue Ann

Why 311 won't deliver the goods

Following his daily photo op in the far reaches of Scarborough yesterday, I asked His Blondness if he was happy to see me back after 35 days on the provincial campaign trail.

....a view of 311 from the left:

311: late, but welcome

Sep. 24, 2009
It has arrived four years later than initially expected, but Toronto finally has a 311 help line designed to provide fast telephone access to city information and services. That's no small thing. If it works as expected, this three-digit

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive