Monday, March 22, 2010

Iggy Moment

Iggy flees the House, hits the road 

Solberg: Spring has arrived. Lately, this happy realization surprises me a couple of times a day and when it hits, I want to grab my cowboy hat, jump in my truck, crank up some Ian Tyson and Paul Brandt and drive over the horizon into the unknown. MORE...

Liberals ask academics, experts to ante up $695 to attend 'thinkfest'
Speakers, panellists will have fees waived. Some academics and policy experts invited to the upcoming "thinkfest" conference organized by the Liberal party...

Liberal MPs to sit out policy conference

Don Martin: Guess who's not invited to the Liberal's think-tank to envision the country's future? Incredibly, that would be Liberal MPs

Comment: Conservatives should thank their lucky stars for Michael Ignatieff

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive