Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playing With A 53 Card Deck...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An overused tactic?

I would like to think the comment below was correct but I do think that it is only partly so. The accusation still has some power to embarrass less cynical people
"It has come to the point where the term ‘racist’ has become so completely overused that it is losing its impact. There was a time when a person so accused would take great offense and spend much time demonstrating a lack of racist tendencies.

The typical response now is to sigh and accuse the other person of making the accusation due to having run out of actual arguments. The reason it was overused is because the person making the accusation typically did resort to it due to having run out of actual arguments.

Now an outside observer, hearing a progressive refer to someone else as a racist, hears ‘he’s saying that guy isn’t a progressive.’”

Source

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive