Thursday, July 22, 2010

Coming Back To Haunt Us?

Hell we are still feeling the pain from the settlement of the Caledonia  fiasco and let's keep in mind most of our troops are committed to Afganhistan so the only remedy might be...


...it won't solve the problem but will ease some of the pain!

Developer pushes for Oka permits
A developer with plans to build three luxury homes on contested land near Oka says the company will move forward on July 30 unless the federal government steps in with a solution -like buying the tree-covered land for $400,000.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive