Sunday, January 09, 2011

Holy Mackeral Andy...

...someone in the mainstream media has had "the balls" to actually spellout the Nword...nigger. Two generations now know what the Nword spelled and as of 12.24PM on Sunday, November 9, 2001 the world has not come to an end and the blacks in North American have not taken to the streets although if they wanted to do so to protest the replacement word "slave" I would support them.

Globe Editorial


Huckleberry Finn: The problem of that word


To delete the word “nigger” from its 200-plus appearances in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, and replace it with “slave,” is to evade the problem of education. It is to falsify a world as a precondition for teaching about it. Jan 08, 2011

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive