Friday, January 07, 2011

It Started with Banning Words...

Blog Nuggets: Ontario’s most insensitive council, Israel’s spy vulture


Bite-sized bits of bloggery to chew on, from the day’s headlines

Last night I watched an old episode of Corner Gas in which Davis is forced to take sensitivity training after Karen objects to him and Oscar telling blonde jokes. Davis returns so obnoxiously sensitive, Karen locks him in a cell while Oscar recites rude jokes to snap him out of it. Karen is so dumb she doesn’t get one of the jokes. I don’t believe there was any national uproar. Today, this: The entire city council in London, Ont. has been ordered to take sensitivity training after the female friend of one councillor watched a rude video on his Facebook page (which he promptly removed). One person complained. One. My God, people.

Read More »

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive