Sunday, January 09, 2011

It's Not Only Chief Blair And Toronto Police Services...

National


What's the price for law and order?

...and we have to give credit to leftwing municipal politicians who over the past couple of decades have caved into municipal unions when it comes to wages and benefits and to leftwing social engineers who have turned police officers into social workers with guns and have made political correctness and cultural diversity the agenda rather than enforcement of the law and the judicial system.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive