Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Sorry Hazel But This Not A Good Idea...

...if someone wants to honor you with a birthday party let the councilors and "leadership" team put up the cash not the taxpayers. I have attended many functions honoring friends who have reached milestones and the majority attending, even though they are told not to by the organizers, drop something into the hat.



Mississauga offers $10,000 to send councillors to Hazel McCallion’s birthday


The City of Mississauga has offered to shell out more than $10,000 to send all councillors and members of the city’s leadership team to a massive birthday party for Mayor Hazel McCallion next month.

McCallion's career a lesson in strategy

Mississauga's rebellious councillors given reduced committee duties

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive