Sunday, January 09, 2011

Take Heed NDP Island Squatters...

Air Canada ordered to pay $2 million in court fees


Sat Jan 8 2011

The battle between Air Canada and its rivals Porter Airlines and the Toronto Port Authority has resulted in Canada’s largest airline being ordered to fork over nearly $2 million. (5)

...you have lost your lord and master Comrade Miller, Although no one will be surprised if Vaughan trys to suck up to you, but the message Porter is proving a valuable and essential service.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive