Friday, December 14, 2012

JUSTICE???

Canadian Heritage and Official Languages Minister James Moore speaks with the media about crime in the foyer of the House of Commons, in Ottawa, Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. (Adrian Wyld / THE CANADIAN PRESS)

Turcotte's release highlights need to tighten rules: Moore

 A Quebec doctor’s release from a mental institution 46 months after he fatally stabbed his two children gives “short shrift” to the victims, says Heritage Minister James Moore, the government spokesperson on the issue.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive