Sunday, December 16, 2012

Malkin Is On The Mark...

Praying for the families and children of Newtown, Conn.

By Michelle Malkin • December 15, 2012 10:06 AM
   

 

The usual, opportunistic rush to blame, regulate, inveigh, and demonize is in full swing in the wake of the horrible, evil massacre in Newtown, Conn.
I will not be a part of it.
For every parent in America, yesterday’s horror is unfathomable. The grief is unspeakable.
All those who are polluting the public airwaves with the usual talking points about gun control and government solutions dishonor the dead and themselves. This is not a time for political noise. It’s a time for compassion and introspection.
There’s nothing more I can offer than heartfelt prayer for all of the families and the innocent school staff and children who were murdered, injured, and traumatized by a madman devoid of respect for life.

Read more...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive