Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Girl On The Right Is Doing Her Part

Are you? I have to admit I am not actively taking part.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Driving out terrorism, one mile at a time
This is an excellent web resource for choosing a provider to fuel your car. Unfortunately Canada has little to no Terror-Free Oil, but there are plenty of options in the United States.
As for us Canadians, we have to contact companies like Petro-Canada, Ultramar and Irving, and tell them that we do not approve of them purchasing their petrol products from terror states.
I won't preach too much though. I live downtown and take the subway. I don't even buy falafal anymore, for fear of having the proprietors send money back to the mothership. The pizza places I frequent are run by Greeks or Ukrainians. I do my best to keep money out of the hands of Muslims who may in turn use it against me (getting a taxi is nearly impossible!).
It's just something for the rest of you to consider.

Labels: Islam, Middle East, War on Terror

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive