Monday, January 29, 2007

Let The Games Begin

It is possible, a slight possibility but at least a possibility, that this upcoming session of parliament might get exciting......

Attack ads take jaded aim at Dion's green reputation

Dion set to unleash Liberal pit bulls in House

Someone should tell Dion that pit bulls are banned in Ontario so he will probably have to use Kyoto to lead the attack. If I am not mistaken the Harper family is partial to cats and that makes for an interesting analogy. Dion's dog against Harper's cats! My experience has shown that pussy will always triumph.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive