Thursday, July 17, 2008

At Toronto Silly Hall.......

An investment in the community and an organization that has a proven track record:

City bets $120M on project $1B Woodbine Live plan Toronto Council is betting its $120-million tax break for the ritzy Woodbine Live project will bring new life to the struggling Rexdale neighbourhood.

Councilors should dig into their salaries the same as I do when I want to support sports and community activities.

Council sports team funding limit now $500 Toronto councillors have opted to continue funding sports teams and community groups out of their taxpayer-funded office budgets despite concerns it can be seen as vote buying.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive