Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Headline Says It All.......

......and I would guess that the "troubled individual" is a leftwing blogging stalker who is frustrated because no matter how hard he tries people will not respond to his personal, childish and profanity laced comments.

War Memorial Desecration Indication Of Troubled Individual
Perhaps Canada should persuade itself to have mandatory military service so that young people can grow up with a proper appreciation for the sacrifices others have made to make this country great. It is with great sadness that I read the war memorial in Ottawa was desecrated by a deeply disturbed individual who smeared human feces all over the Korean War veterans plaque. The memorial is inscribed
Unambiguously Ambidextrous |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive