Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mayor Trumpets Addition Of 20 Transitional Housing For Homeless

Public potties' potential problem A toilet with as many eyes fixed on it as possible might not seem a godsend to someone who urgently needs one, but that's just the type of advice being offered to Toronto from cities that have lived with the latest generation of automated public lavatories.

Lots of money for nothing
Sun, July 27, 2008

Panhandling flourishes despite council's $5-million plan to get beggars off the streets

In early May -- following his executive committee's approval of the feel-good $5-million panhandling plan -- I asked Mayor David Miller how many beggars he expects to get off the streets by September.

Full Column

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive