Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ultimate Satirist? The Gay Black Jew

Obama Comes Clean:
"I’m an Elitist, Ultra-Liberal Bastard"



PHILADELPHIA, Pa—Senator Barack Obama shocked even his most senior advisors in a speech yesterday when he claimed that he was an “elitist, ultra-liberal bastard.”

The unprecedented remarks came as the Democratic front-runner stood next to the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia with a look of confidence that has been missing from his recent appearances.

“My fellow Americans,” Obama began, in what was the only part of his speech that could be described as conventional. Then he paused for a full ten seconds before saying, “Since I’m an elitist, I can memorize my speeches and ad-lib a lot. Bush is far from being an elitist, and he can’t even give a decent speech with a teleprompter. Tonight, I don't have a speech. So we’ll see what happens.”

The crowd, estimated to be over 30,000, was silent as Obama began what was easily the most controversial speech ever by a presidential candidate.

More

The Gay Black Jew

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive