Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sad, Sad Truth For Our American Cousins....

What will the left do after Bush???

A great column from the UK journalist, Nick Cohen....
In January, Bush will be history, leaving liberals all alone in a frightening world. Little else will change. Radical Islam will still authorise murder without limit, Iran will still want the bomb and the autocracies of China and Russia will still be growing in wealth and confidence. All those who argued that the 'root cause' of the Bush administration lay behind the terror will find that the terror still flourishes when the root cause has retired.

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

maybe not plunge the country into spiraling debt.

There's one, of many.

I thought you conservatives were such great stewards of the country's finances?

Oh I know. Too much truth for you you are too afraid to post comments. I forgot.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive