Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taxpayers Speak Out

City manager stepping down

Would You Buy A Used Car From This Trio

Full Story

Comments on this story



Another one bites the dust?

Departing city manager Shirley Hoy denies it, but many believe City Hall is a toxic workplace

By SUE-ANN LEVY

After Mayor David Miller gushed unconvincingly about celebrating the achievements of his top departing bureaucrat yesterday, I asked if Shirley Hoy's imminent departure had anything to do with how "toxic" I'm told City Hall has become under his watch.

Full Column

Top Toronto Bureaucrat's Departure Leads To Accusations Of Discord At City Hall



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive