Thursday, July 24, 2008

Obama World Tour.........


No Canadian Cities On List YET.......

Obama’s latest campaign prop: Jerusalem’s Western Wall; Update: Protests/heckling mar photo-op

By Michelle Malkin • July 23, 2008 09:57 PM

Update: 12:24am. Obama is heckled at the Western Wall. Photo-op ruined. But will the slavering American media report it? The Times of London has the story: “The US presidential nominee was heckled as he visited the Western Wall in the early hours of Thursday morning, bowing his head in prayer and observing traditional custom by placing a folded piece of paper into the crevice of the wall. Orthodox men interrupted their morning prayers to catch a glimpse of the Illinois senator, reaching out to shake his hand as he passed them by. But not all were taken by the Democrat. One yelled out: ‘Obama, Jerusalem is not for sale!’ before Mr Obama was whisked away to his waiting plane.”

A Man Of Deeds

Is there nothing Obama can't do?

"Now, in terms of knowing my commitments, you don't have to just look at my words, you can look at my deeds. Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to call for divestment from Iran, as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon."

h/t.

Posted by Kate at 7:12 AM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive