Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More & More People Questioning Comrade Miller


Dear Mayor Miller
Maybe picking on members of the Olympic shooting team... isn't gonna solve Toronto's problems after all...Cops now believe he'd been lying there for hours before a passerby stumbled onto his lifeless body. But beyond figuring out who killed him and why, they have an equally perplexing question: how did a man known to hang out almost exclusively in the downtown core wind up in a place he likely
halls of macadamia |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive