Friday, August 22, 2008

What Is Jack Layton Up To......

Jack Layton Today Versus Jack Layton Last Week
Mr.Layton today:Prime Minister Stephen Harper would be "misguided" if he chose to call a federal election before Parliament resumes sitting on Sept. 15, NDP Leader Jack Layton said Thursday.Layton was commenting in Montreal, where he's campaigning with candidate Anne Lagace-Dowson in advance of next month's byelection in Westmount-Ville Marie. Voters are set to go to the polls to fill vacancie
Unambiguously Ambidextrous

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive