Friday, August 22, 2008

What's Ann Up To.......

Ann Coulter on Obama's recent problems
I admit it I like Ann Coulter and I am friends with Kathy Shaidle. I don't always agree with everything they say, but I don't usually agree with anyone all the time. Kathy certainly doesn't need me to defend her, she gives better than she gets. Unlike cc and rt she does it with her own name, in the open. She is no coward.Obama's got a lot of ground to make up following that performance last
Dr Roy's Thoughts

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive