Friday, August 22, 2008

Someone Should Explain To L Girl & Robin The Primary Function Of The Military

And while we are at it Long is a deserter, not a war resister, and he was not drafted but joined voluntarily....

robin long sentenced to 15 months in penitentiary

8.22.2008

War resister Robin Long has been sentenced to 15 months in a federal penitentiary, and given a dishonorable discharge.

Robin was deported to the US because, according to a federal judge, he failed to prove that he would face "irreparable harm". I consider 15 months in prison, plus a life-long felony conviction, irreparable harm, especially since Robin's only "crime" to refusing to kill.

Robin's punishment lies at Stephen Harper's feet.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive