Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Come On Matt...Cretin Might Have Been Fun BUT...

  ...he left us the three stooges; Martin, Dion and Iggy. 

Matt Gurney: I've lost that loathin' feeling
Posted: February 16, 2010, 12:30 PM by NP Editor
Dear Liberal Party, You guys aren't fun anymore. For someone who closely follows politics, you guys used to be great. I disagreed with just about everything you did, but it was fun doing it. Jean Chretien's ego, his arrogance, his conniving, that time he choked a guy - it was all so engrossing. The Chretien years were a great time: No one in the Liberal camp cared who you ticked off, because you knew Ontario would never vote for Reform and you could count on Montreal to tip the balance. Running the government well and putting in sound policy wasn't necessary. With the right divided and the Bloc meandering their way to fifty or so seats per election, you had it made. What the hell happened?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive