Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Millerites Don't Get The Message....

  Rather than back a regional economic development body, Miller opted last year to create Invest Toronto, which has a 416-only mandate. What Does Toronto Have To Offer...

Comrade Miller

Tory's regional message

Tue Feb 16 2010
John Tory is not running for mayor of Toronto, but he is still delivering speeches. And last week at Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion's "jobs summit, " he made some interesting remarks about regional economic development.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive