Sunday, February 28, 2010

Will This Enthusiasm Carryover To The Paralympics


What a joy it has been to watch our athletes! I have been on the edge of my seat many times cheering for our athletes. My favorites are Virtue and Moir, they are so young and full of life they are a joy to watch. Here is their gala performance, it's an updated version of the one I posted earlier. Virtue and Moir Gala PerformanceWe have all noticed that PM Harper has been taking in a variety of...
Climbing out of the dark | 

Paralympics | Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games | CTV Olympics

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive