Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fiscal Problems At Home And Physical Problems On The Danforth...



Greece is one giant Ponzi scheme
Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:21 PM by NP Editor
Greek politicians do not see the debt as being debt. They see it as income
By Steven R. Earle
T he problem with much of the opinion surrounding the Greek financial crisis is that few writers actually have any experience in Greece, in dealing with its politicians, its bankers, its systems, its cultural proclivities and its people. I personally have such experience, as between 2003 and 2008 as chief executive of a startup airline we invested €20-million ($26.7-million) in the country to develop seaplane operations between isolated islands. This was an essential service that was important to the economics, health and safety of its people and state. This project gave me and my partners direct access to all ministers of the government, senior bankers, all local government officials, bureaucrats and the media.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive