Friday, April 30, 2010

Second Thoughts About School Sex Education...

Neither male nor female: The secret life of intersex people

Toronto resident Sydney, shown at 26, is 
genetically male.
Fri Apr 30 2010 (0)
Not entirely male or female, intersex people live in a shadowy world of half-truths and lies.

Why sex ed should stay in school

Thu Apr 29 2010 (0)
The recent dustup over Ontario's new sex ed curriculum pitted parents against schools. But experts say there's an equally important role for each

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive